About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Darla's Family - Winter 2011

I took family pictures for Darla's family again this year and this time Alena got her choice of locations and she chose Mill Creek Barn.  We usually do the pictures by the family Christmas tree but we did them a bit earlier this year, so... no tree.  I love taking pictures of this family, we have done them for quite a few years now and the kids are all used to the whole process and deal with it like pros :)  As usual with this group, I have many many pictures that I LOVE and could probably post a hundred here!  But, to save space, I am just giving this sneak preview and to see the rest, you will have to look here ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com





No comments:

Blog Archive