About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Grayson has arrived!!!! :)

So here they are!!!  No retouching or fancy stuff, just natural pictures :)  Baby boy Grayson was born on Dec. 28.  Mama and baby are doing great, mama is a pro at this childbirth stuff!!  I kept Marley with me and we went to visit in the afternoon.  Marley got to meet her little brother and she thinks he's wonderful.  Also present were my mom( Marley & Grayson's great grandma), and of course daddy(my son).  Grayson is a beautiful baby boy and we are all so happy he has arrived!  Be prepared fpr many more posts of this new family member!  Congratulations!




No comments:

Blog Archive