About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stacy, Marilee, Pat & Jen - Family Pictures

This year we all got our plans early for these family pictures!  I have taken family pictures for these fun people for quite a few years now and I always enjoy it!  This year was really special though because we actually got all 4 kids to smile in the same picture! :)  I look forward to this family session every year because the people (kids included) really are fun to work with and the pictures are always fun to edit....they make me smile!!  To appreciate the fun please look here at more of their images ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com


There were so many many pictures from this shoot that I loved, I couldn't begin to post them all here, so I chose one of each little family for the blog and encouarge looking at the link to see more.

No comments:

Blog Archive