About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Amanda - Senior 2012

I had a great time taking Amanda's senior pictures!  I have know her since the day she was born and am really happy to see the wonderful person she has grow up to be!  Besides being beautiful, she has a wonderful warm personality and has helped me in some quite difficult photography assignments.  She is a very talented photographer/photo editor herself and I expect to be seeing her work as well earned, well welcomed competition in the very near future.  For her senior photo session she brought along her friend, Garrett and we went to McMenamins in downtown Bend.  The day was nearly perfect photo weather and the place was gorgeous with fall color.  These are just a few of my favorites, to see more from this shoot, look here ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com 















No comments:

Blog Archive