About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Clay & Casie's family - Fall 2011

I took a few family pictures for Clay & Casie a few weeks ago.  Because we all have such busy lives, we decided to try to take some late afternoon pictures before the sun left us, on a day after work.  Well darn it, we could not have chosen a more windy day if we tried!! I think we still managed to get some great pictures though!  This is one of my favorite families to photograph, they are so much fun!  All 4 children just radiate health and happiness, they are soooooo sweet!  Trying to get all 4 to cooperate, sit still, smile at the camera....hahaha... not going to happen!  They have such fun and smile so much that all I can do is just keep snapping the shutter!  Personally I love they way these turned out, they show the "real" personalities..... and that's wonderful!!  These are a few of my "most" favorite :)  To see more of this wonderful little family, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com 








No comments:

Blog Archive