About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Korey Anna - Senior 2010

I took Korey's senior pictures two weeks ago and we went to several locations which she had carefully picked out ahead of time. I have had the pleasure of knowing Korey and her sisters for several years now and have taken many sports photos of them, but this was a first non sports related shoot with these lovely girls and it was really a great time. Korey is a really fun girl with a wonderful personality and it sure showed through in her photos. There were so many pictures that I loved but I had to narrow it down to these few to share on the blog. Thanks ladies, I had a fantastic time!

BTW Korey, I was up at Ochoco Lake last Sunday and the island is almost completely underwater! Good thing we went there when we did, I love the shots from there!

If you want to see more images from Korey's session, look here.... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com








































No comments:

Blog Archive