About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day #136 of 365 Project

I just realized today that my cat & my granddaughter both react to me & my camera very much the same way. Neither will sit still for very long, it's nearly impossible to get either to look at me, as soon as I get down to their eye level for a shot, they move towards me, both are much more interested in everything around them than they are to me, neither of them mind getting dirty before I get a "clean" shot, and they both completely ignore me when I ask the to smile at the camera!

So here's 6 trys at getting a decent shot! There is NO WAY she was going to look my way but she followed me around the yard for about 20 minutes and she new very well that I wanted to take her picture....... Darn Cat!!!!!











No comments:

Blog Archive