About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jeri's Cakes

My friend Jeri, owner of Jeri's Cakes www.jeriscakes.blogspot.com made my day on Saturday when she brought me some of her famous ultimately delicious cupcakes. I am not kidding one bit when I say that her baked goods are the best I've ever had! She needs to open a store and make them available to everyone every day! :) She makes wedding cakes, birthday cakes, event cakes, etc. and every one of them is a delight! Her frosting is made with real butter and the cakes are so moist they just melt in your mouth. Her artistic skills are awesome too! I went to take a few pictures of a cake she made for a relatives 80th birthday party on Sunday and I honestly thought the flowers on the cake were real! All of the flowers featured on this cake are hand made by Jeri and they are edible!

To see more cakes by Jeri, look here www.jeriscakes.blogspot.com


These beatuiful flowers are NOT REAL FLOWERS!!!! Amazing!!!! and Yummy!!! :)










1 comment:

faithy said...

Lovely photos!! Your friend Jeri's cake is amazing! So beautiful and the flowers so gorgeous & realistic! I tried to leave comments on her blog but i can't..it said restricted to team members only. Please let her know that her cake is awesome! Thanks!

Blog Archive