About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There's one in every crowd :) The Women's Tennis Team Photo

I took the CCHS women's tennis team pictures last week and I thought eveything went by pretty easy & uneventful. I WAS WRONG!! hahaha The first shot I was aware that something was not right(but quite funny), but until I got home, imported the images and started working on them, I didn't realize that someone had a good time being funny for the team pictures. See if you can spot the "One in every crowd" in these picrures. If not, scroll down and you'll see what I saw when I tried to choose which image to use as the final picture to print for everyone.







The first one was obvious! The guys helped make this one a winner! :)



AND then we have lovely Braiden(hope I spelled it right), making memories for me in these! hahaha! I could not believe I never noticed her doing this while I was taking the shots! But I'll sure be watching her next time she's in a team picture! hahaha




Luckily I did get one shot before she thought to adorn me with these faces and that one went to print. AND she knows I am sharing these other three shots with the world! She did make me laugh!

This last shot is Braiden & Catie, their "buddy shot" I thought it also was quite unique!




THANKS GIRLS! (AND BOYS)!








No comments:

Blog Archive