About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day #108 of 365 Project

Funny how things you see every day don't really catch your eye until you're looking for something interesting to take a photo of. This is the doorknob of the door on my husbands shop. We built the shop ourselves quite a few years ago and used many 2nd hand parts that had some special meaning to us. We used this old door, complete with doorknob, it was given to use by my sister & her husband. The door was the door to an old house on their property that has long been torn down, but was last occupied by my niece who passed away in an automobile accident in 1990. So every time I see this knob, it makes me think of her.



No comments:

Blog Archive