About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

I'll call this post "Easter" since that's when the photos happened, but it's really all about 3 wonderful little people......My new little great niece, Claudia Clementine.....my great nephew, Henry.....and my granddaughter, Marley. My nieces, Betsey & Sally came down to visit for the Easter weekend and I took advantage of the chance to get some wonderfu pictures of the wonderful children!

Claudia (we actually call her "Cookie") is the star of the show, but both Marley & Henry got in a few shots too. :) Great Grandma LaVerne got in a photo too.

To see more from this weekend, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

















































No comments:

Blog Archive