About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Maria

This adorable little girl is Maria, daughter of Matt & Jessica, sister of Caleb. I took pictures of her when she was a newborn and I had not seen her since. What a wonderful surprise I got when I walked in and met the cutie! She is such a happy baby with a smile that can melt hearts!

To see more images from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com





Her big brother, Caleb, decided he would give me a few smile while Maria got an outfit change. He's also a little darling!


She sure does love her big brother, and he was quite patient with her, even when she was pulling his face! :)









No comments:

Blog Archive