About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Katie - Senior 2010

I took Katie's senior photos last Monday. We went to several locations around town, we even got yelled at "Get out of here"! at one place! A guy thought we were with the newspaper and taking pictures of his garbage! It was pretty strange! She's a beautiful girl with a great sense of humor too and we had a really fun time doing pictures. Lots of shots that I love, but I had to choose just a few to post here. So here's a few of my favorites.

To see more from this shoot, look here...... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com



































No comments:

Blog Archive