About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day #45 of 365 Project

For day #45 I have a special picture for my daughter. It's probably more special to me than it is to her, but I wanted to let her see the daily reminders I have ever present that make me think of her. She lives in Missouri and I usually only get to see her once a year, I miss her so much. These items are seen by me every day and they make me smile and feel closer to her. These things always warm my heart and make me smile. I won't go into detail on what each item is because her & I know and for this shot, that's all that really matters.

I LOVE YOU AMY!! Happy Valentine Day!!!



1 comment:

AMY CLOSE said...

Thanks Mom! I love it!! I miss you so much too, and hopefully I will be able to come home soon to visit...

Blog Archive