About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, July 25, 2008

First birthday

My granddaughters first birthday. I can't believe how fast that first year went. She is my first grandchild and I love her so much. Very wonderful thing to become a grandma. I am so proud of her, she has brightened my life so much. Here she is with her friend.


Two other friends that attended her party.

The four girls. They will all be a year old within the next few months. Sweet babies!

They got some cookies!

Here they are with their mommies. These four beautiful ladies all went through their pregnancies together, and were there to share the joy of each others birthing.

She got loads of gifts. This cool little car can be driven by her or by others with a remote handle.

Taking a ride in the company of her cousins (oldest ones) and another friend.

Her first sampling of birthday cake, made by her other grandma. She was pretty impressed with it!

Yummy!









No comments: