About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Evening Views

On my way home from shooting a wedding Saturday night I saw a herd of about 30 deer enjoying themselves in a local farmers field. The sun had set so low that I took a chance of passing up the great photo opportunity and figured I would return a bit earlier the next night. I got lucly, the deer were there again and this guy was very close to the road and posed for a few seconds.

When he saw that I was not going to get back in my car and drive away, he decided he was done being polite and took off in a rush.
Same night, the sunset was so pretty. Sad fact though, the sunsets are this way due to the many wild fires our area has in the summer months.




No comments: