About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Photo A Day 2012 - Day 1

In 2010 I participated in a project/challenge called Project 365, rules were to post a photo for every day of the year.  I did it, I posted 365 different random pictures and I must admit at times I really didn't enjoy it at all because taking a picture every day, processing it then getting it posted became a huge inconvienence at times!  This year I am participating in a similar, but not quite so difficult project.... A Photo A Day 2012.  This project just requires a photo posted every day, no matter when it was taken, so I can use photos I already have finished if I get behind on new ones :)   Only stipulation is the image must show some Photoshop "magic".  Easy enough!?  So I will give this a go and see how it all turns out :)  For day #1 I have a picture of the scene I saw driving home from Bend on the day my grand son was born.... a very wonderful day!!  There is a rainbow, it's just hard to see! :)

No comments:

Blog Archive