About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Photo A Day 2012 #24

Thank you to a very great sport and fun person for todays photo.  I will never forget the first time she did this.... I was taking girls basketball pictures for CCMS, it was quite a long evening and I was running short on my own smiles..... She was one of the last to get her photo taken and she had her back to me when suddenly she swung her head around and gave me this face!!!  I nearly dropped the camera!!!  Now she's a senior at CCHS, still playing basketball, and still gracing the camera with her wonderful humor! She definately knows how to make people smile!  Thanks Jaci, you are fantastic!!


No comments:

Blog Archive