About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pictures that really make me smile Part 9 - Summer 2011

Just some more random pictures that make me happy!






 My WONDERFUL little Mama!!  I LOVE her soooooo much!
 The butterfly was dead when she found it (Gram actually found it and saved it for her) it also was "whole" !  She isn't real careful with delicate things, thus the absence of the lower wings!



 My daughter, Amy, took this picture of "Oscar" the donkey, but I loved it so much and we had such a great day taking pictures that this one just brings the happy moments right back!

 This little "creepy" guy joined us on view point.  He is kind of cute though, as long as he's not touching us! lol
 I love her cute little hands!

No comments:

Blog Archive