About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures that really make me smile Part 2 - Summer 2011

My grand daughter again...no surprise....she makes me smile!

We found a patch of wild flowers for a few pics, she managed to ignore the bees for a few! :)

 Old music/jewelry box Great Gram gave her.
 Grumping at me to stop taking pictures and play with her play dough.
 Great Gram helping with the play dough.


 Takin' a break
 I had to include this one because her Aunt Amy loves this arm thing she does (NOT)
 Dancing on the stage (porch)
 What a sweetie!  I LOVE her so much!
 Cheerleader want to be!

No comments:

Blog Archive