About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, April 8, 2011

Stan & Lynn's family gathering

On the last Saturday of spring break, with the blizzard conditions outside, I was warm, cozy and having a great time taking pictures of this wonderful bunch of people inside their beautiful home.  I have taken pictures for some of these folks several times for different occasions, but this was the first time they were all together for photos.  There are SO so many shots that I LOVED but way to many to post here.  So I narrowed it down to these.  Even though the one's I have chosen to share here may not be what they will choose to hang on their walls, these are my favorites because of the moments I saw them interact and share.  Thank you Stan, Lynn, Chris, Libby & Megan (the original's I first met) for introducing me to the rest of your fantastic family and letting me capture these moments for you all, I had a wonderful time!!

To see more from this family's session, look here...  WWW.KHphotos.zenfolio.com































No comments:

Blog Archive