About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bekah

This beautiful young woman was not supposed to be a solo post as I was actually taking her engagement photos when these were taken, BUT I saw the opportunity to grab these and couldn't resist!  The engagement photos will be posted next, as soon as I am through editing them, but it's been a long day and I am not going to finish them until tomorrow.  :)

This one she didn't know I was taking, she's smiling at her guy, Andrew.
I couldn't resist sharing these beautiful eyes!
She caught me taking pictures of her..... I think this might be, "What are you doing"?  :)
Laughs!
More laughs
Her mom, Ann, requested these next two shots.  Bekah was not sure what the instruction was, but she smiled anyway!  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive