About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, March 25, 2011

Marley & The Flower Pot.... Spring Break with Grandma Kathy babysitting :)

Here's my darling Marley Moo again :)  She came to say with me on Tuesday & Wednesday and of course we had to take a few pictures!  She was pretty much involved with "Bubble Guppies" cartoon show that was playing so it wasn't to hard to get some pictures of her.  I just set the pot out and like magic, she got in it.  We progressed on to plastic Easter eggs, beads and a big #3, but those aren't processed yet so they will be here on a later post.  Such a sweetheart....I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH!!!!!








No comments:

Blog Archive