About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Capri & Jonathan

I took pictures for my friend Capri and her son Jonathan about a week ago.  Of course the wind had to be blowing and the temperature was not real pleasent, but we managed to get some really cute pictures anyway.  Jonathan was not real thrilled to be taking pictures, he would have rather played with his tractor and his dog and have us just leave him alone, but he finally decided the only way to get us to quit bugging him was to just go ahead and give us a few smiles then be done with it!  :)  Here are a few of my favorites.... especially the last one :) :)


 I LOVE this picture of Jonathan!  It's so HIM!!!!!  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive