About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, January 17, 2011

Mitch - Senior 2011

I took senior pictures for Mitch last weekend out at his parents home in Powell Butte.  Our weather was of course a problem AGAIN (I am so sick of this rain & snow)!  He did a lot of shots with his horse and I really like them all.  It was an obvious great friendship between him & his horse, and the horse behaved like a giant puppy.  He also did a few with his pickup.  The last one here was done for his sister who is away at college, that's her cat and he knew it would be a special picture for her.

You can see more from this shoot at... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com

This picture is going in my all time favorites file.  I LOVE this picture!  It may not be technically the best work, but the content and friendship just awes me.







No comments:

Blog Archive