About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mitchell - Senior 2011

I took Mitchell's senior pictures several weeks ago. We went out Mill Creek Rd. and took a few around the barn location, then we went out farther to the Palisades. Mitchell and his dad were very impressed with all the cool rock formations and wanted some shots on them. Soooooo, I hobbled up the hillside so I could get some good shots. They were both very patient with my slow rock climbing skills, but the final products was well worth the hike!

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com









































No comments:

Blog Archive