About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day #277 of 365 Project

I thought while I was signed in here that I might as well put up a project shot since I had one handy. And ONE is all I have ready to post! I have been SOOOoooooo busy lately that I have not even had time to process the images I have taken for this project, I figure it is much more important to get done with customers photos. So I have lots of project pictures to post as soon as I can find the time to process them and then post them, but for right now, just this one of a little red barn that I pass on a regular basis while going to or from the new "hot spot" for pictures....the Mill Creek barn, which I can thank Cody R. for introducing me to the place last year!


No comments:

Blog Archive