About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, October 23, 2009

Josi & Sami - Seniors 2010

I took Josi & Sami's senior pictures several weeks ago. Seems like it took me forever to get them done, way too many distractions! These beautiful twins have been dear to my heart for several years and they recently moved out of state. I was so happy that they traveled back here to Prineville to have me take their senior pictures. The images that follow of both of them, to me display their true personalities, fun girls full of energy. I really miss seeing them more often and wish them the best in their new school.































No comments: