About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Debbies grandma's 90th birthday

I took pictures of Debbies grandson Ethan last spring and he was the most wonderful 3 year old to photograph EVER! He poses and smiles and cooperates like the seniors do, I had such a great time with that shoot and I hope to do many pictures of him in the future. Anyway, this group of pictures is from a family birthday party...Debbies Grandma was having her 90th B-Day celebration at the local park and Debbie asked me to come and take family photos. The family is huge (in numbers, not weight :) ), Grandma Craig had 8 children and they all had children and they had children.........LOTS of great people at this celebration! I am just sharing this one group shot of everyone and a few of Debbies immediate family because there are just too many groups and people to post them all. Thanks for letting me be a part of this wonderful celebration, you are all wonderful people!

The birthday girl is seated right in the center and surrounded by lots of love!







No comments: