About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mothers Day Special #3 Gail's Girls & their children

These wonderful ladies are always a joy to work with, usually we do family shoots for Christmas time but this year they helped me out with my Mom & Me promotion. Gail, who is the mom of the 3 other great models :) was my own daughters Tap Dance Teacher several years ago, so we have known this family quite awhile and it has been fun watching their family grow. All 3 daughters have children of their own now and with the group all there it was quite wild trying to get everyone rounded up for photos. I had a blast and I think we got some fantastic shots. Thanks so much ladies!






And sometimes you just get that "special" shot :) I LOVE this! The expressions say it all!















No comments:

Blog Archive