About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mothers Day Special #2 Kim

My 2nd mom was Kim and her adorable daughter Macy. And Macy is old enough that she didn't cry when we wanted to take pictures instead of play on the playground! These two ladies were a blast to photograph and they were so natural in front of the camera that it was really not much work on my part. Once again, as with my 1st mom, Michelle, I got so many great shots that I had a hard time narrowing it down to these few to share. I am having so much fun with this Mom & Me stuff that I plan on making it a yearly special. With these beautiful moms and adorable kids I have an easy job at getting great shots! Thanks Kim, Macy and Michelle!

































No comments:

Blog Archive