About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

UPDATE - Wednesday October 12 @ 9:00 pm

THIS IS NOT A RANT... only a friendly message

Just to let people know I am still busy working as many waking hours on pictures as I can and trying to keep every one happy :)  I do however have a job that requires my full attention from 7:30am to 3:30pm, so no picture work done during those hours.  That leaves 4:00am to 7:00am and 4:00 pm to 9:00pm for importing, uplaoding, downloading, lightroom processing, Photoshop editing, CD burning, phone calling & emailing customers, etc, .... oh yeah and I do shower daily too, but I do that quickly and I eat while doing everything listed above(except while showering).  AND I also take pictures nearly every day of the week, weather permitting. 

I LOVE doing photography and I will NEVER give anyone pictures I have not given my best work possible to.  So I want to thank all of you who are so patiently waiting either to see your pictures featured here or on my website and to recieve your CD., and those of you who have called or emailed and have not yet heard back from me.... I am really trying, but sometimes there are just not enough hours in a day to get done all I want to.

I think I caught up with all emails tonight, I will catch up with phone calls tomorrow(would have done that tonight too, but had pictures to take and by the time I got home it was late) and of course I am working, working, working on all pictures I have already taken.

Up next:
Sara & Mike, Laura's kiddos, Jennifer, Karson, Chelsea, Justi, Cody, Jenay, Kathleen 

Amy M. get ahold of me, your CD is ready.
Betsy please call, your CD is ready.

The point of all this.....  I am not ignoring, procrastinating, or watching TV.  I am trying hard to get everyones pics done and calls answered because YOU ALL ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!!!

SMILES   SMILES   SMILES

Kathy

No comments:

Blog Archive