About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Apologies... I am SICK !

To those of you that are patiently waiting for your pictures, I just wanted to let you know I have not skipped town, just happened to catch a really bad bug that has had me down for nearly a week.  It started last Thursday and of course I ignored it, figured it was just a cold and would pass quickly....WRONG!!  I pushed on with my weekend obligations and by Monday things were going downhill fast!  I have slept all day for the last 2 days and tonight I feel like maybe the worst is over.  So I will recoop and get busy on your pictures :)

No comments: