About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Prom 2011 - Fun Shots - Post 1

I took some fun prom shots last weekend down at Les Schwab Park.  This was a trial run to see how it would work out to do prom pics outside.  Luckily the weather wasn't too bad!  I had a great turn out from some wonderful young people, I had a great time and I thank all of you that came down and made this happen!  This is just the first group of prom goers, I will post more as I get them done and of course I will post them all on my zenfolio as soon as they are all processed.  Please be patient, I am working on these as fast as I can :)


















No comments:

Blog Archive