About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tanner - Senior 2011

I took Tanner's senior pictures a couple of weeks ago and we went out to Millican where he likes to go climbing in his pickup.  We took LOTS of pictures of his truck in several nearly impossible (to me anyway) places.  It was amazing to see how he chooses where to climb and how he knows ahead of time exactly at what point his tires need to be to make it work.  It looked pretty scary to me but it worked out well for him.  He also brought along his rifle and his mounted elk horns( a kill from this year) to be in some of his pictures.  He could have cared less about any posed shots that didn't include the truck, gun or elk, but he was a good son and posed for a few he thought his mom would like.  Thanks Tanner for the education on rock climbing, I really enjoyed the picture day!

Here's a few of my favorites, to see more, look here .. www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com














No comments: