About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sophie A few fun shots

These are from a senior session from last weekend. I am still working on the actual "Senior Portrait" type shots but thought I would put these up for fun. I am far from a Photoshop genius and am working all the time at learning more, recently it has been brought to my attention that "Fun Booth" type photo cards and strips are becoming quite popular, so I did a few with Sophies. She was such fun to work with and such a beautiful young woman that I am having a very hard time choosing the photos of her that I like best, I LIKE them ALL! So here are a few of the fun ones and next post will hopefully be the senior ones! Thanks Sophie, you were a delight to work with! This first one is not in the "collage" theme, but I love the photo, so I am sharing it.








No comments: