About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Friday, January 23, 2009

Rimrock Volleyball Teams Part 1

Did these photos of local volleyball teams. This is the first time I have been involved with this group and I must say that I was very impressed at how many players are involved and how skillfully the program is run. I wasn't sure what I was getting into when head coach Rosie asked me to do these photos and she told me where, when and how many girls were involved. I though it might be mild chaos, but I was WRONG! What I walked into was a very organized group of girls learning the sport of volleyball and they all listened and did as instructed. I saw MANY very talented players at every level and Coach Rosie and the other coaches did a wonderful job of instructing, demonstrating and postively interacting with each girl. I was VERY impressed! Thanks Rosie for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this and cheers to you and the other coaches for the remarkable job you're doing!














































No comments: