About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Bill - senior shoot

Took Bills photos at his family's home a few weeks ago while we still had some good fall colors. He was great to work with, great personality & wonderful smile. I was amazed at the bond he seemed to have with his horse, they just seemed to belong together, so of course there are a lot of photos of the two of them, so many in fact that I had an awful hard time narrowing this post down to so few. Here are just a few of my MANY favorites.



I thought I was going to get a nice background by using the front door of the house, I was wrong and had to spend a lot of brain power trying to make the background presentable. I hope you like it alright :-)
The horse was very cooperative, and well yeah, the boy was too.
A little sepia effect worked well on this one.
The walking away shot. One version of it anyway :-)
I LOVE this image!

And this one :-)

and.........
Great pair of faces here!
I think the horse was getting a bit bored with the photos by now!
HA! The horse is done with me and my camera and showing me what he thinks about it all! :-)
The dogs turn. It's evident these animals love this guy!

Okay, now just Bill.
The "300" effect.




Thanks Bill, Hank & Sue, I had a great time and I think the photos turned out awesome!















No comments: