About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pat, Jen & Family

I took family pictures for Pat & Jen again this year, and as always, even though we say we aren't going too, we wait until it's freezing out and most of the pretty fall colors are gone! We went to the courthouse for this years pictures, got lucky with a few leaves still showing! This year their son, Graham, decided he didn't want anything to do with getting his pictures taken and spent most of his time trying to avoid me. Daughter, Merritt, was a whole different story though and was more than willing to share her adorable face and wonderful smile! So maybe next year will be the charmed one and both children will be in a mood to put up with me & my camera! Even if Graham didn't want to cooperate, I still think we got some great pictures, here are a few of my favorites.

To see more, look here ... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com








































No comments:

Blog Archive