About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Abby

I took pictures of Aby a few weeks ago. As you can tell by her outfit, it was still our wonderful indian summer weather which I think is going away now :( This is the 3rd time I have had the pleasure of photographing this darling little girl and I love watching her grow through the photos. We went to LS Park and also an empty lot that was nearby. She brought along her mom and her baby brother to be in a few shots with her. We got lots of wonderful images, these are a few of my personal favorites.

To see more from this shoot, look here... www.KHphotos.zenfolio.com







































No comments:

Blog Archive