About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Monday, June 28, 2010

Rodeo Parade 2010

Well my parade and round up photos are not much this year, as a product of trying to do too many things and be too many places! But I did get a few and here are a few of my favorites to share. The parade is always a pain to photograph unless we have overcast skys, which we did not!!! The sun is so bright reflecting off the pavement and all the cowboy cats just shade faces leaving them dark. So I just said the heck with it and watched and enjoyed most of the parade and forgot the picture taking for once!!


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the draft horses!!
Rob K. on his magnificent John Deere!
Square dancers :)

More draft horses!

Miss Prineville (Cater) and Miss Crook County (Heather)
Crook County High School Football
And that's all from me on this event!! :)





No comments:

Blog Archive