About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day #135 of 365 Project

It's SATURDAY morning!!!! I am supposed to get to sleep in RIGHT???? Not in my house.....that just doesn't happen!!! At 6:30am my husband (who has been up since 5:30am), comes into the bedroom and wakes me out of sweet sweet sleep to tell me that there is a hot air balloon outside! I wanted to scream "SO WHAT !!!" at him, but since he woke me so that I wouldn't miss it IF I wanted to see it, I decided to just smile and get up & go see it. It turned out to be a pretty cool sight and the morning was a beautiful one, so I guess I was happy he woke me :) I know there is going to be the annual "Balloons Over Bend" festival on June 4,5 & 6, so I am guessing this one is just practicing and making sure eveything is good to go after a LONG winter.







No comments:

Blog Archive