About Me

Kathy Hayes specializes in High School Senior portraits, families, children, weddings and sports in the Central Oregon area. e-mail k_hphoto@yahoo.com or call me at 541-410-7379

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rodeo Weekend - Part 3

I had so much fun photographing these events, I think I could do this every weekend! Looking through the camera and snapping pictures was only the beginning, when I put these in my computer and started sorting and editing, I was completely awed! It is truely remarkable how much talent and strength these rodeo contestants have! I look at some of the images and can hardly believe that some of the things they do are possible! I have a huge amount of respect for these wonderful athletes/performers and I can't wait for my next opportunity to photograph them again. I had hundreds of shots from this weekend which I will keep in my archives, but I had to narrow it down to a postable amount. Some of the catagories/events were photographed more than others due to the time of day and lighting that was available to me. So no favortism, just timing. I hope everyone enjoys viewing these as much as I enjoyed taking them!


































































No comments: